No one is flawless, and those who think they are, are the most flawed of all
I am not looking for anymore than friends...
Don't get upset if I dont respond to emails at the drop of a hat. I do come on here often to read over the forums, and I do enjoy them. I despise rumours, and all that comes with them. I dont like to see people getting hurt by lies or stupidity. I will in fact try to change things that will hurt others. I dont always suceed, but can't blame me for trying.
1. My Children, Friends and Pets are my first priority, followed by me.
2. I am as my profession says, a flawed lovable brat with my freaky quirks.
3. I do have 2 nose piercings, they have meaning to me, and I won't remove them until I am ready to.
4. I love certain kinds of music, and dislike others, please don't expect me pretend to like what I don't.
5. I do what I want when I want...that won't change anytime soon, life is too short to be unhappy.
6. I adore my children,friends, cats and car
7. I am incredibly quiet most of the time, and will observe people.
8. I am NOT shallow and ignorant, but in fact quite the opposite.
9. I can be the ultimate b!tch when provoked...don't mess with what means most to me.
10. I am assertive and will flip if pushed...See above.
11. I am not normal by most means...normal people scare the bejeebers outta me.
12. My favorite holidays are Halloween and X-mas.
13. I dont like to watch sports, nor discuss them for the most part.
14. If you can laugh at yourself when you slip on ice...I will laugh with ya..if not..sux to be you???
15. If you have made it through this list and are laughing, or can relate..email me...
16. I don't bite...well hard anyways, although other would sometimes disagree LOL.
17. I will often wander in my mind enjoying things that most people take for granted...please don't interupt me if you don't want to join me in the simplicities of life.
-----\\///-----Who has died
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I try to avoid first dates, as they are always so uncomfortable for at least one of the parties involved.