I'm very okay with...
* Explore a new city by just walking around until a local restaurant or coffee shop inspires me to stroll in
* Waking up early and enjoying the entire day rather than rolling into bed just as the sun is rising
* Action movies
* Choosing to read a real book before its electronic version
* Going off the social media grid when on vacation or out with family and friends
* Attempting new IT/Tech skills
I'm a former English Teacher, Tour Leader & Interpreter. Now working as Project Manager & rant on my blog site. The rest of the time? Adoring Bangkok and surrounding myself with people who make me cry from laughing so hard and inspire little adventures in everyday moments.
Like: Traveling, Photography, Writing, Tech, Musical, Movies, TV series, Football, etc.
-- On a Typical Friday Night I Am....--
Meeting friends for dinner usually followed by being in bed by 11PM.
-- The Most Private Thing I’m Willing to Admit --
I’ve never seen Pulp Fiction!
-- You Should Message Me If.... --
You’ve been told you’re a positive, easy-going, or witty person and you enjoy exploring new places!