Just a guy sitting in a parked car at the local park's EV plug-in station, writing electronic love letters to strange women on the internet.
First Date Guarantee: Won't make you cry or vomit...probably*. I'm thinking my tagline should be 'Highlighted User' even though POF will never get a fudgeing dime from me. It's like having all the embarrassment of not being able to compete as a regular use, but without the financial burden. My tagline used to be a quote from Lord Nelson from the 18th century Royal Navy: 'Never mind the maneuvers, just go straight at 'em', but it occurred to me that it sounds a tad bit like Trump's 'I don't even wait. Grab 'em by the jinglejanglejingle' stuff, so I changed it up.
* not guaranteed.
There's some test on here concerning what will seduce you. I never took it but I can tell you what it takes for my part: Be loving, kind, above average in intelligence but have more heart on display than logic, and when the food is brought out on the first date, share yours with me and encourage me to share mine with you, like we're already family.
Looking for life long monogamous relationship with intellectual, emotional, and physical components. Looking for secure attachment style monogamy with verbal intimacy, good problem solving, humor, kindness, equality, and unconditional love. If you're constantly nervous that you're missing out on an 'even better' relationship instead of focusing inward, and trying to make the one you're in the best it can be (provided no abusive components are present), then don't reply to any message I may have sent you.
INTP personality apparently (logician). Though I have terribly deep feelings and once I establish an emotional connection to a woman it is extremely hard to undo, making me fiercely loyal and monogamous. I'm super attracted to compassionate, empathetic, values driven, classically feminine (in manners, not dress) women who are natural caregivers and, as stated above, have a secure attachment style of monogamy (research it). I have a strong instinct to protect loved ones, their feelings, the planet (natural ecosystems), and what the human race has accomplished thus far on it.
Exercise: Fitness Blender (youtube) x4 days per week; hiking 1 or 2x per week
Music: Lately Julie Fowlis (Scottish folk music), Hennake Cassel (Scottish fiddle music), UCD Choral Scholars. Last 20 years: British Classical Music.
Politics: I am a Bernie Bro....and a long time Jill Stein voter.
- pharmacist, author, award winning classical music composer (ERM Masterworks of the New Era Prize 2007, Third Millennium Ensemble second prize 2013; haven't been active on the contest circuit for a long while)
- from a moderately sized capital city on the east coast
- from a solid, middle class lineage: doctors, engineers, teachers, nurses, accountants, &c.
- IQ clocks in around 140-150 (tested by the local university when I was in grade school and I suppose the strong correlation between childhood testing and adult testing allows me to still own the better part of it), though now that I’m older, my mind has thankfully started to slow down.
- topics I study in my spare time: climate & environmental science, energy industry, resource limits, low energy living and architecture, homesteading & organic gardening, woodworking, and equities investing.
- Salary is around $70-90k/yr working part time; high net worth from 20 years of saving and investing (equities and a little real estate; see below); FICO score 825; fairly well funded retirement account, part of which I personally run; keep 1 year's salary in cash at all times; own property in Los Angeles and on Hilton Head, SC;
-Drive a Prius Prime 25mile EV Plug-in Hybrid and looking for like-minded, low carbon footprint people.
Having gathered the present direction of the world, I’ve concluded that I should have a piece of land not too very far from a moderate sized city; yet not too close either. This would be partly wooded, could accommodate fruit and nut trees and sustainable gardening, have a robust water table with clean water, and have the mineral rights retained whilst existing in a low probability zone with regard to oil and gas exploration.