What I'm Looking For
- A serious partner, period. I'm too old to be dealing with romantic head games.
- Capable of having a conversation. Tip: Messages sent to me consisting of just "Hi", "Hey" and "How are you?" are likely to be ignored MOSTLY because I'll know you haven't read my profile.
- Someone who takes care of their body. I am a very physically romantic person and have a standard, to some degree, of personal hygiene and physical activity.
- Open-minded. Especially when it comes to things that are prohibited or restricted by social customs (in other words, taboo).
- Being either a PC gamer or D&Der is not necessary...but is major points.
- I'm a gamer geek of different varieties. PC and the good ol' pen and paper mostly (ie: D&D, D20 games, Vampire, etc).
- I love rock, alternative and a lot of the golden oldies. I have zero taste for rap or country.
- I love gardening. I'm not very good at it (yet) but I am damned determined.
- I was bitten by the travel bug as a child and it has only gotten worse as I've aged. I prefer to travel the world (already have a few notches on my belt) but really enjoy road trips too.
- I have been doing my job for many years and take it very seriously. I work early mornings and long hours.
- I have a tattoo, a snake, a cat and a kitten (she's a jerk)
- I have LOTS of photos (picture crazy co-workers) but keep them hidden because of how public my job is. I don't need that kind of attention at work from people who recognize me.
- I have zero tolerance for hard drug users (coke, meth, etc) but I really enjoy weed and am more than happy to share a J with you.
I am a very easy-going, sarcastic, goofy woman who is very passionate about the things I care for, be that a material item, person, pet or set of beliefs.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
No, I will not come over to Netflix and Chill or anything similar. I'm sure you get my drift.