Yo. Welcome to my profile. Glad you could make it, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
A little bit about me: I'm a doctor in the middle of residency. Looking for someone who agrees that laughter really is the best medicine.
1. A doctor's white coat is way heavier than you think.
2. Gears are my favorite thing, ever. It's a symbol I have all around me. They embody inherent motion, and remind me to keep moving forward.
3. I don't like spaghetti (pasta for that matter), or the TV show Friends. Rare, I know.
4. I've never had a cavity. So, that should definitely stand for something.
5. My favorite number is 17. It's important to me, in an unexplainable way.
6. I have two tattoos, but mostly I refer to them as my tattwos.
7. I don't like fancy purses or jewelry. I'd rather make my own.
8. I think the architecture of most sinks is ridiculous. The faucet is too close to the back of the bowl of the sink, rendering most of the sink useless.
9. I have a thing about being able to look at a word and instantly seeing that word backwards in my mind. It's weird, but I love it.
10. I also have an insane memory. For details, for song lyrics and instrumentals, for dates, you name it.
11. I smile at everyone I see or pass by. Guaranteed.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
While I do enjoy cuddling on the couch watching a movie, or going to a local marina to watch a sunset, I am also a person who LOVES things that are offbeat, and enjoys humor in being different. Thus, dinner and a movie is not always ideal. Going to a show at a local venue, or catching an indie flick or watching foreign films is all a go. Miniature golfing, bowling, walking around a museum or thrift store, or going to a children's park and acting like kids are a few suggestions of light offbeat activities. Also, I would love to go with someone to the 99 cent store and find random great things. Who wouldn't love a giant chalk compass, glow sticks and a bag of candy you thought they stopped producing in 1997? I'd just like my perfect date to be different from the norm, and a chance to see how open for something different you are. Perhaps we could only eat things that start with a certain letter, or wear only a certain color. I am up for anything different, child-like, and offbeat. Essentially, a perfect date would be something that would continue to make each of us laugh the whole night through, yet allow a balance of light-heartedness, and sincerity.