Ok… so let’s start:
I’d like first I am not very good at this hole online thing, so bear with me...
I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do. If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don’t keep on reading, I swear I won’t be upset with you. I will never know anyway...
Travel, surprises, music, last minute plans, photography, museum, craziness, going out (but also staying in), Computers, Renaissance fairs, Sci-Fi, Video games, MTG, Sharing, down to earth, Fantasy, Horror (stories and movies), Humor (especially about yourself...)
And yet another short list of things that I’m not really fond of:
– Sports (can’t stand to watch, but enjoy playing a few of them…)
– Self-centered people (but, hey… Have you really heard anybody saying “Yes, I am definitely self-centered.” So this one doesn’t really count!!)
– Rap (even if I like one or two songs)
– Excessive work out / complete body addiction
– Superficial people (but same problem as #2…)
In addition, if you happen to pronounce the following sentences regularly, we’re definitely increasing the chance of a good match here:
“Ok let’s give it a try”
“To be honest, I don’t know”
“I respect that”
I am a little geeky with small mischievous side to me. I love a good adventure and always up for something exciting...
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I guess we'll see where things go....