So let's see... I have a weakness for intellect and someone that stimulates my mind! I have the ability to converse and connect with all walks of life and Love exploring and meeting new people. Hoping to find someone with a travel bug :) enjoy someone that makes fitness a good part of there life and can keep me moving when I need it :)
Im a true business woman at heart, with an innovative entrepreneur mind. I do also enjoy giving back wherever I can. I do attend a non-denominational church regulaly, nothing like the peace i get from my Faith. Later in my life I was raised by a southern baptist family and I definitely have a soulful nature from that. My faith is very important to me and the center of what keeps me grounded. I would say Im a open minded Christian who loves all walks of life and I do not spend my time passing judgement on others but rather spread the love and appreciating all I'm blessed with.
I've done enough online dating to know words are nice, actions are great but behavior is what is the true character of a man! I am a sane, rational, family oriented, driven, huge hearted, spicy at times, independent woman who is at a great time in my life. Simply looking for a sexy gentleman to enjoy a slice of it with! Id love to find someone worth coming home to and sharing my day with and supporting him in his.
PS My body type isn't disclosed because I don't think I fit into the categories. I'm a thick but fit woman. Work out a few times a week and strive for a healthy lifestyle.
Some fun random facts about me:
- I can cause some trouble in the kitchen and look pretty darn cute in my apron :)
- I raised my sister from the time I was 18 years old, purchased my first home when I was 20, climbed my way up the business world and made 6 figures when I was 23. I'm very ambitious and love to continue to challenge myself.
- Enjoy a little competition...sports, poker, dominos, chess... My Pops' influence :)
- I have spicy days :)
- The beach and anything by the water makes me happy!
- I have one handsome 7 year old son and have worked hard at a very healthy focuses relationship with his dad and his wife. There is no drama and I work hard at that.
-I enjoy hiking, yoga and fitness. Would Love a man that leads me to stay consistent and might enjoy hikes or hitting the gym for a date sometimes.
- Nearly every time I meet someone from online they tell me how much better I look in person. For whatever its worth Im not a very photogenic person.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I am all about a meet and greet and if we decide to take it from there, he can plan the first official date. :)