On our first date, you'll start crushing over my hot body, and will melt inside when my big, sexy brain engages the sapiophile in you. Acts of coitus dance in your head. By the end of our first date, you will be convinced I am the one, and will start naming our future children an getting quotations for a white picket fence. And likely a house.
If this is what you want, please go back to watching your soap opera or current season of the bachelor, or try to play Dr. Frankenstein at the gym to fuse a brain into the bodybuilder you lust over.
If reality is more your bag, this is my reality.
1. I'm not exclusively looking for coitus.
2. I'm damaged and have a little baggage. We all have baggage. I can handle mine.
3. I am not a sperm donor.
4. I don't need to participate in a union ritual to prove my love.
5. I'm 45. I'm not an old man in a midlife crisis, but rather a well groomed, sexy senior citizen in training
6. I am freakishly intelligent.
7. I am irreligious and that is not something that needs to be fixed.
8. You may find the need to remind me of my "phrasing".
You're still reading? What are you waiting for? Start writing.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.