Thanks to all of you that got a laugh from my last profile and let me know. Now for something more serious and less ridiculous:
I’m making a serous effort to find someone who can be in a long term relationship (hopefully until we’re old and gray). I don’t need to get married, but I’m open to it. I’m looking for that person that I love waking up with in the morning and walking somewhere to grab breakfast, and while we’re eating we figure out what hike we’re going to do or whether or not we need to go to the beach.
- I’m 208 lbs and 6’4”. I’m saying average body type b/c I need to tone up. (Working on it.)
- Love hiking, surfing, camping, foreign trips, road trips, dogs AND cats (yes I said cats, don't shame me), music, and all sorts of romantic stuff
- I think a lot. I love science of all kinds. I’m constantly curious and in awe of the universe and consciousness.
- For work I produce business-to-business presentations that don’t suck.
- I’m also very much into art. I use to do gallery shows about 7-ish years ago. I was also an illustrator at that time.
- Spirituality: Zen
- Politics: I lean left for the most part
- I need someone with a sense of humor! Sarcasm, snark and sass are all acceptable.
That’s all he wrote. Say hi if you’re interested! And if you actually read this, say so when you message me. "Hi there" usually doesn't work.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Drinks and maybe dinner. Or a hike. Not into the coffee thing. Why add an edge to the edge? (I can make an exception if that's your thing though.)