Top ten reasons I might be a good match for you:
1. Vivacious, kind, articulate, intelligent, fit, fun, and feminine.
2. Big heart combined with an enthusiastic spirit, a quick mind, and an affectionate nature.
3. Emotionally stable and:
• free from major issues (OK, I really don't like Brussel Sprouts or lima beans -- is that major?)
• devoid of unpleasant attitudes (happiness is a choice and the path I take whenever possible)
• opposed to drama (loving Homeland being an exception)
• unwilling to participate in game playing (unless it is a round of mini golf or watching the Patriots)
4. Averse to nagging, complaining, and sarcasm (both the give and take).
5. Spontaneous and likely to dance in the moonlight while catching fireflies.
6. Classy and refined when it matters.
7. Love being outdoors. Swim, sail, hike, ski, skate, rollerblade? I’m in! Curious lover of the indoors. Musical performances, dancing, museums, entertaining? We are on!
8. I have an eclectic and ever widening range of interests and creative pursuits. Will happily share those that you also enjoy and will respect those you have that are different than mine.
9. and 10. You tell me!
If you have children who have not yet been launched, we are probably not a match. I believe that one's commitment to raising one's children (even if divorced) should be all encompassing.
Your adult children and younger grandchildren may enhance you and all that you bring to our relationship.
In response to the new Plenty of Fish (POF) guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention)
For commercial or any use of the above my written consent is needed at all times
(Anyone reading this can copy this text and paste it on their Plenty of Fish (POF)
I notify Plenty of Fish (POF) that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents.
The aforementioned prohibited actions also apply to employees, students, agents and/or any staff under Plenty of Fish (POF)'s direction or control. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of my privacy is punished by law (UCC 1 1-308-308 1-103 and the Rome Statute).
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A first one-hour meet-up will allow us to decide if their is mutual interest. After that a first date could either be something with which you surprise me or we plan together -- boating, outdoor festival, hike/walk/stroll, musical/theatrical/sporting event, mini-golf/driving range/batting cages, dinner at an interesting restaurant -- so many possibilities.