Hello! I'm Becky, thanks for clicking on my profile!:) so here goes;
- I'm from the south west, therefore slight farmer accent however slowly turning Yorkshire, I do not have a tractor nor do I like cider but I do have an awesome twingo which I love to road trip in...and I LOVE Yorkshire puddings & ale
- Looking for someone who is fun, honest & adventurous...I love to travel so it would be a bonus if that's something you love to do as well but not essential ;)
- I prefer pubs over clubs
- I generally love to be busy..people describe me as a duracel bunny... but I do enjoy chill days/evenings at home as well.
- Socialable but equally independent & comfortable in my own company.
- I love wine.. All colours!
- Going out to eat is one of my favourite things to do, especially with someone who also loves food, so if you're a foodie..We are likely to get on, especially as I love to cook, and if you do too..bigger bonus!
- I love listening to music at the highest possible volume, I cannot sing nor can I dance!
- I love to ski & snowboard, spent my younger years working In the mountains.
- I don't have time for game players, narcissists, drama & any couples wanting a 3rd.. not for me!
-I'm attracted to people who are confident & positive.
- I have an open mind & love to meet new/different people from all walks of life & learn about them.
Please message if you want to talk/meet to find out more. Thank you for reading :) x