Thanks for stopping by. Hope this finds you well.
A little about me: I'm currently a graduate student studying Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (yes, it works and no, I'm not a hippie, lol.) Of course, being a student requires much study time, but I enjoy having some fun on the side. Fun for me is trying a new restaurant/food, dancing (Dance Central or Zumba are my favorites), reading, watching movies, cooking, going to museums or just seeing what's going in town and may want to check it out. Nerd alert: If it is something that I am learning something new, then I'll really be enjoying myself! I'll be done with school next year and look forward to opening a practice.
Understanding everyone is on their own individual life paths, I don't expect anyone perfect. I'm not perfect. However, I would like to meet someone in which you have a set of goals and are actively working towards those. Also, I appreciate great conversation - love speaking about a variety of things, including current events, some sports, health issues and more! Another important aspect I admire is a spirit of volunteerism and helping others. I am blessed to have skills, talents or been afforded certain things others are not and this is a way of giving back and spreading the blessing.
A few things to note:
- I'm open to dating anyone of any race.
- I'm not interested in speaking to anyone who smokes.
- As for kids, if you have one, I'll consider it. I know there are a variety of circumstances in which you may not be with the mother. I'm going to be interested in learning what happened so I know how I'd like to proceed. (i.e. if it was a 'hit it and quit it' situation, I may not be interested.)
- I do drink but not in excess and expect the same of you.
- Also, please mind your grammar and language. If I am spending more time trying to decipher your message(s) than writing you back, I may not respond.
Ultimately, I'm trying this as a way to get to know someone who is also looking for a long-term relationship with marriage as a goal, then a family. Please, NO intimate encounters, casual dating, married/separated or anything like that.
Thank you and happy day!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Going for coffee or tea would be a great opportunity to sit and chat for a bit and see where it goes.