So this is the part where I woo you with all the wonderful things about me...here goes!
I am a very patient and loving person, responsible, and honest, A co-worker told me I "sweat positivity" I am a kindergarten teacher at an inner city school, and its nothing like what you probably think! (we don't spend our day finger painting and singing songs) My students are very challenging but they are a blessing and my coworkers inspire me every day.
Some random things about me:
- I am very social and outgoing
- I LOVE to travel! I took a trip to DC in March, and hope to get to NYC and Europe this spring/summer
- I am extremely independent but I love having company. (I know that is contradicting, but I mean that as much as I love being around people, I am not afraid to do things solo)
- I like listening to public radio (its not as dorky as it sounds, and full of important/interesting information)
- I LOVE to dance!!!!!!
- I am 70% city and 30% country (but my camping skills would seriously impress you)
- I like to get dressed up and classy just as much as I like getting muddy riding 4 wheelers
- passive-aggressive is not my style
- I hate beer, love wine, and sometimes just drink water when I go out
I am looking for someone who surprises me! Of course I have those typical traits I am looking for like someone who is smart, funny, ambitious, kind, etc. But people surprise me all the time so I don't want to be too picky! I am attracted to intelligent people, someone who will stop and read the historical marker at the rest stop where we had to pull over because I'm a girl and we make frequent stops. If your tendency is to complain about the things that went bad in your day instead of be thankful for what went well, we probably wont get along that well. I don't live in a world of bubble gum and rainbows, but I do appreciate optimism, and I get annoyed at people who complain a lot. I want to find someone who is adventurous like me and wants to explore the world, traveling and taking advantage of the things that Minneapolis has to offer.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I dont have expectations for a "perfect date" but I like trying new things so even though drinks or coffee is fine, ice skating or skydiving sounds so much more exciting!