No one reads these lol. Imagine scuba diving off the coast of Aruba, snorkeling with manta rays and sea turtles, windsurfing, and book-reading on the beach with your favorite people. Yes, I love stepping off a plane in the tropics, which is why I’m Caribbean-bound as often as possible. It’s not always coco locos and captain morgan served in coconuts though… So if we hit it off, remind me to tell you about all the countries ai traveled to. Get off the couch and explore this beautiful world . Love to hike around Pittsburgh with a camera. Getting five miles in, while taking pictures of Mt. Washington, The Dusquene incline, point park fountain. Love to drive my motorcycle to Market Square to eat at Primanti's, or The Original Oyster House.Love the PPG Rink. MAYBE some nice dining at the Grand Concourse, or Vue 412 ?
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Regardless of whether or not the first date leads to a second, (no expectation & a relaxed environment). It's certainly not going to be Denny's or Macs. Coffee dates are for cheapskates. Hey that rhymes lol. If I take my mother or sister to a nice restaurant, why wouldn't I take you. Your my friend and guest, you deserve to be treated well.
Why do guys like coffee dates?
1. They are cheapskates
2. They are married, and need a quick date, so they can get back to their wife after telling her he was just going to Home Depot .
3. A little brotherly advice. Ladies go out on a long date, and read the body language. If he's nervously looking at his watch or phone, probably means he's married. Make that a long date and see if he sweats. If he doesn't have time for you it's not going to work.
4. Great recent pics cheating people, did we forget to take off our wedding ring in the recent profile pictures? Lol
5. People who say they can't do long distance( if you think 50 or 60 miles is long distance) are probably players, and certainly not going to commit to anything. So if you don't like long distance, probably means you won't travel, fly to Aruba, swim in the Caribbean etc. Why do people say they like the beach but never go?
6. A lot of fake profiles on here. You can tell when a picture is scanned out of a magazine, usually the top of the head is missing, no mention of local familiar places.