Hmm, about me... I'll give you a lil something to work with:
**5 things that my friends know about me.**
5. I love people and will spark a conversation with anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any reason!
4. I'm silly and love to laugh and make others laugh.
3. Im a hard core gang banger #NINERGANG
2. I love to cook and eat and feed people.
1. I love my babies like crazy and they come before any and every thing, hands down.
*****5 things I strongly dislike*****
5. Popcorn! Can't stand the smell, taste, way it gets caught in your teeth, chokes you... ugh I don't like popcorn (whew, now that I got that out of my system...)
4. LIARS. Keep it real no matter how big or small it is. Let me decide if I want to deal with the situation or not.
3. Messy people. Males and females. Drama is not attractive. Period...
2.Bugs! Insects, arachnids, reptiles, amphibians, rodents...... lol none of that sh*t is cool with me!
1.Raymond! You know how they say everyone loves Raymond? Yea.... not so much! Lmao!
*****5 things I absolutely love*****
5. Pink. Love all shades of it. It's absolutely beautiful.
4. Hearts and stars. Have as long as I can remember, they're too adorable. I want some tattooed on me.
3. A good joke. Love when others can keep me laughing.
2. My job. Not so much going to work but when I get there it's always a good time!
1. My family. I'm very family oriented. My family is crazy and a ball to be around.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I would like to do something low-key for a first date. Maybe bowling, shooting pool, an arcade or the zoo. those are great first date options because those places give us an opportunity to talk and feel one another out.