- I am single,short and curvy. I have two children and been divorced twice. Just moved to Midland. Lived in Michigan all my life. Like all the seasons for different reasons.
- I want to date, get to know each other and have a long term relationship/friendship, but I not considering marriage right now.
- One child is an adult and has a child too. My youngest is struggling through school and I help nightly with homework. I take nature walks with my grandson, have movie nights weekly. They come first and I keep my promises to them.
- I read my favorite authors, do jig saw puzzles with my kids, play cards and board games, watch action movies or the news on my free time. i still like to sled down a hill, ice skate, roller skate, go swimming, go to the fair, kick a ball on the yard or just see new sights.
- Country and 80 's(hair band) music are my favorite, though I like Nickelback and Papa Roach also. i listen to music in the car and on my headphones, so I don't torture anyone.
- My goals are: to get youngest child through school(she has a disability); get a full time CNA job(have a part time one) and enjoy or find good in everything that happens.
- I like camping, car shows, I have watched oval track and figure eight. I like live bands and dancing, though I have not done that in a while. Horses and dogs are my favorite animals
- I like simple first dates, like coffee or a movie. I prefer to dress casual, though I do own a few dresses. I have sense humor, I can be quite a smart *** and sarcastic. I am better with small groups than a crowd, as there is a lot of talking. Just the two of us is even better. I can't stand prejudice. I do not judge a book by the cover, so please do not judge me that way either.
I am not looking for one night stands or chat only relationships.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
The first date, we can have a simple get to know each other date and see if there is a spark.