Who Am I:
I am a black American single woman with no kids living in south Florida. I am an adventurous NERD at heart with a passion for life and helping others. I am a secure, confident, funny, outgoing and mature woman. I am a college educated professional with a career as a Health Educator.
- Anything that consist of outdoors (camping/fishing)
- Anything water related (snorkeling/jet skiing)
- Anything sports related (I’m a big sports fanatic)
- Anything travel related (I went to Cuba in July and Belize in August). Travel is a MUST!
I am both an introvert and extrovert. I love motorcycle riding and animals. It’s not much I don’t like; therefore, I tried to have enough photos to show who I am as a woman. I work out 3 days a week, cook (pretty good at it) and clean.
Five Important Characteristics I look for in a man:
1. Height (only physical trait I have a preference for)
2. Race/Cultural (it really does matter)
3. Belief (he should believe in God, prayer and faith)
4. Less than two kids
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
My first date would be something simple and enjoyable where we can get to know each other like fishing or miniature golf!