I'm a recent transplant to Boulder from Chicago. I very excited about exploring Colorado. I love skiing, hiking and the traditional outdoorsy stuff, but not a an elitist. I am well educated and a true hopeless romantic. I am also child a heart. I have a great job, great family and just looking to explore life with that someone special.
Let's see...a few things that in retrospect, should tell you a few things about me:
• I love art, but I am not artistic
• I love coffee
• I love music and I am a product of my generation.
• I am a performing art/theater fan. I studied Shakespearean Literature and that has fostered a love for theater.
• I love traveling. True getaways are a must, but I also love weekend getaways. I have flexibility with work and try to get away for a long weekend as often as possible.
• Oh yeah, I relocated to Boulder from Chicago, but I was born in Eastern Europe. I have been in America for over 30 years, but still speak 2 languages fluently….and English with no accent ?
Lastly, I am not looking to play games and not looking for a mother to my kids. She is my ex, but still the mother of our kids...and we have a good parenting relationship. I have twin daughters and the best part is they look like their mother and have my last name. They are perfect!
I guess that is a good start...let me know if that did not scare you off.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I read this and I think it's perfect...let's try meeting for a cup of coffee to see if we can handle that before we move on to dinner.