I am a daycare toddler teacher and there are really only six things you need to know about me starting off:
1. I cannot live without music. I used to be a music minor, and I love it! Music is probably the biggest part of my life.
2. I love giraffes. They are hands down my favorite animal.
3. I Love Toms shoes and I believe in One for One. Buy a pair, give a pair to a person in need.
4. As much as I love OSU football (and believe me I love that, Go Bucks!) hockey will always come first. My favorite team is the Columbus Blue Jackets!
5. I love to read. I have a vast collection of books and I enjoy collecting them.
6. I love art, in any form. I enjoy seeing galleries and I love to draw and take pictures.
I have several career goals and school plans, but amongst that I am looking for someone who is fun and energetic!
If you want to know more, you are going to have to get to know me. Ask away!
Please send me more than one line when messaging, I want to learn a little about you. Thanks!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A Blue Jackets game, or another sporting event, or a concert with dinner or coffee before, just coffee where we can talk. This list is nice, but I am really not picky and happy just about anywhere.