Life is good. I'm looking for someone to share it with.
Laughter is important to me, I surround myself with lighthearted people, I enjoy comedic movies, and love going to see stand up comics. I've been told "laughter keeps you young." and I believe that. I want to find a woman whom I can laugh about any and everything with.
I've been called a dreamer. My imagination is one of my best qualities. I enjoy creating things, whether it be literature, art, or music. These 3 things are my passion in life. I live life one day at a time and enjoy the little things that are taken for granted by most people.
"I live and love in God's peculiar light." -Michelanglo
Some random things that I like:
- Singing things I don't have any business singing, like Bon Jovi or Skid Row, in the car, with friends, at a karaoke, etc..
- Having a drink in Autumn with a sweat shirt next to a camp fire surrounded by crunchy leaves and funny stories.
- Walking the boardwalk on a warm summer's night with plenty of breeze, staring at the ocean and realizing just how small you really are.
- Driving around aimlessly with friends, looking for new restaurants to try.
- Pumpkin picking and carving, apple cider, Halloween costumes and parties... Haunted Houses!
- Heart to heart conversations. When you finally realize someone's true point of view, and see past the insecurities and white lies they use to throw everyday people off.
- It's 2 A.M. and someone yells "Diner!"
- Snowmen, Bobsleds, Snowball fights.
- Monopoly, Life, Trivial Pursuit.
- Watching a great movie where the director brings you into the story so much that it doesn't feel like a movie anymore, but rather a situation you believe that you could be in. Talking about it after and going over all the little things that were in it that made it believable.
- Friday at 5:00. That feeling of freedom and possibility for whats going to happen over the course of the all too short weekend.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I tried to think of an "ideal first date" and it's hard to say what makes one special. If you think about it, its not the venue that makes it unique, its the person you are with. Obviously, one can't force something to be special. You can be walking the beach at night with someone and if you have no chemistry with them, it simply will not be special.
On the other hand, if both of you like each other you can do the simplest of things and it would be magical. This is something you see in a lot of romantic comedy movies. Two people that like each other, doing something ordinary, but because they like each other it turns into a romantic fairy tale, like in the movie Three To Tango. The two love interests go to a diner and get food poisoning! Yea, not ideal at all, but because there was that.... "something" between them it made that moment special for them. That's what I'm looking for... (not food poisoning.)
Make me think about you. Make me miss you. Give me a reason to get nervous before a date. Make me feel connected and I promise you'll like the result.