I travel 4-5 a week, so I'm only home (Jacksonville Beach, FL) on the weekends (which makes it hard to have a serious relationship due to the lack of time together). I'm just looking to meet some new friends and see what happens.
Nobody reads this anyway, so I'll just make a list.
Things I like:
1) being outdoors
2) driving a backroad with the music up
3) college football (War Damn Eagle)
5) bonfires with good friends
6) real conversation
8) antique/junk/thrift stores
10) the view from a tall building in a new city
11) visiting a "locals" hangout without being a local
12) coffee shops
13) theme parks
15) being on, in, or around water (salt or fresh)
19) the look on people's faces when they get surprised
20) traveling somewhere I've never been before
21) did I mention chocolate?
22) flip flops
24) people watching
Things I don't like:
2) people who can't live without social media
4) douche bags that live in the gym
5) local news
6) bad drivers
7) conference calls
8) "bae" or "boo"
11) selfie sticks
12) flying pigs with bad attitudes
That should do for now.
Message me if you'd like to chat... I probably won't message first
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Coffee... Or something simple, like underwater basket-weaving.