I am a 23 year old college student majoring in English with a minor in Sociology. I decided to go to a jc first and then transfer so i could spend my time caring for my mother, she passed away last year and since then i have been devoting most of my time to school so that i can transfer to a university in the fall. I love to read and pretty much always have a book with me. I prefer books to kindles or audio books because i love the smell of old books when you turn a page. I also love to cook and explore new restaurants i am a foodie lol. I live alone and spend my evenings in my lazy boy watching old movies and reading. I enjoy water and can't be too far away from a beach or body of water for a long period of time. People often tell me that i am very straightforward and blunt, i would have to say i agree there is no point in beating around the bush. I can't say that i have a particular "type" of man that i am attracted to but i prefer someone who is educated, independent confident and know's what he wants in life. Stability is important. Personal hygiene is very important and its a plus if you smell nice. I ask myself two questions when considering a mate; could i introduce you to my family and friends and do i feel safe with you having my heart, body, mind and time. Ohh and one last thing i smoke marijuana #sorrynotsorry if its a problem just keep scrolling past my profile lol. If you wanna chat shoot me a message. :)
**I WILL NOT REPLY IF...
- your "about me" section is not filled out or says something like "ask" do you not know how to express yourself?
- your message only has one word like "hey" I am an English major being able to communicate through writing is important.
- you have tool pics aka shirtless pics when you are not swimming or on the beach i.e bathroom selfies yuck.
- your profile says that you are not looking for a relationship.
- you do not have a degree or any type of educational goals
- you are under 5'10 sorry guys but I KEEP MY HEELS AND STANDARDS HIGH.