I'm visiting from northern California for a month or so to do some fishing and meet new people!
I'm single/never married. No kids. Looking for someone to hang with and do fun stuff. Any ideas?
Things to know.
- life is to short to be sad. Let's do something fun.
- I have lots of family and spend lots of time with them...mom n dad r still in love!
- I m a very laidback and understanding but I do not tolerate being around negative people.
- Not into social media, I dont have facebook, or instagram and think they are kinda weird....but so is this so there ya go!
- I fish, surf and just generally spend way way way too much time on the water in the summer.
- I respect honesty. We all mess stuff up all the time, we are human, embrace it!
- I can fix stuff :)
hoping to meet new people in the area to chill with, explore San Diego and DRINK!!! I like to hike, surf, fish, go to the desert and river, u know everything fun :)
hit me up if u wanna know more
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
don't be scared, show up! haha