I love, respect and honor my God, my Bible, my country, my gun rights, all of my flags (American, Texas and confederate) and if you don't love and respect the above mentioned and there's no reason to even humor the idea of messaging me.
Ok, well I'm from West Virginia and bounced between there and Texas until '95 & I've been here ever since..... so, I'm pretty much like the Clampets meet King of the Hill.... lol.
I'm looking for good old-fashioned, down home, kinda guy!!! Who knows how to treat a woman with respect, & won't try to lead, but will walk beside me. Looking for a man whose a little laid back,loves to b-b-q, dosen't mind acting like a big kid sometimes but who also can be serious when the need is there. I love my family & circle of friends dearly, so there is a approval process. Sweating yet? Just kidding, but they are an important part of my life.
I've been doing home health for about 20 years and love what I do deeply and try to work as much as I can normally, its not very glamorous but I do believe in an honest living and hard work......not to mention being single stinks and try to keep myself busy. Lol
Ok fellas, I'm looking for a mans' man. Someone who has some or all of the following traits:
1) Loves the outdoors (camping, fishing, b-b-q's,etc.)
2) Loves kids. I have 4, they don't live with me but are there 1/2 of the time.
3) Loves or @ least will tolerate football, if you like the Cowboys & Horns that's a plus.
4) Loves to go dancing,
5) Isn't scared of guns and likes to go to the range.
6) Not an alcoholic, I don't mind a couple of beers every now & then but not every day, all day.
7) Someone with manners, morals & polite, not to just me but in general.
8) Will treat me like a lady with the respect that any self respecting lady deserves. ( Which I am)
9) Most of all, a God loving man. Believes in the Lord & either does attend or wouldn't mind going to church with me eventually. I'm not a "Bible thumper" or "Holy roller", but I do believe in the Lord & I do go to church weekly & would love to have someone to share in the Glory with. I am very strong in my faith gand fully intend on sitting at the right hand of the Father when He deams its time for me to come home and I would love for my best friend to be by my side.
"it's better to hold your tongue, than to say something you'll regret,
be quick to listen, slow to speak, & slow to get angry."
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Maybe pack a lunch and some snacks and go fishing. And maybe if the baits just right you might hook a keeper. :)