what the heck do i write about that can describe me in atleast 4 sentences?? lets just give ya some bullet points...
4.always willing to try something
once..twice..three times to make sure
5.i never listen to voicemails
6.type with my two index fingers
8.have no shame
9.hard worker (which sometimes lead to working too much)
10.sometimes talk to myself... (who doesnt?)
11.flush public toilets with my foot
12.love to laugh
14.cant wait to jump out of a plane again
15. I like fruit with my beer
16.would like to go hang gliding
17. like hot air ballons
18, these are in no particular order
19. I hate talking on the phone
20. got bit in the face by a****too
21. have tattoos and plan on getting more
22. Love going to Antigue Shops
23. clutzy every now and then
25. I hate white chocolate and black olives
26. enjoy state and local fairs
27. can make a mean choc/pecan pie among others
28. love pineapple...especialy on pizza
29. enjoy camp fires and camping
30. i don't think twice about getting my hands dirty
31. have no idea how to put eyeliner on without looking like a racoon
32. I'm weird and quirky and I like it!
33. Off Roading....especialy if there are huge mud puddles!
35. I can get shy sometimes (my friends argue against this)
36. Love taking random road trips, even if its just for a day
37. I wear Scrubs
38. Have no idea how to keep nail polish on my nails for more then 48 hrs
39. Get really chatty when I get nervous, especially on wine
40. Totally comfortable sitting in Silence
41. I love trains and I'm dying to go on a train ride!
42. My grandfather is my hero
43. Animal rights supporter/activist
44. I can be very blunt
45. I'm a little bit Hippie ...yeah..I burn patchouli candles
46. Vegetarian ( Vegan work in progress) I still have trouble with cheese, and I'll still eat eggs that come from farm pet chickens
47. I'm not afraid to voice my opinions
48. Tea drinker
49. Black coffee drinker
50. 420 friendly
51. I currently have 5 dogs, all seniors/rescues... So if Your not an animal/dog/cat person then it just won't work.
I will at some point re-write this, but for now... it is what it is...
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Whatever, as long as it's not a dinner date