California transplant living in Dallas. :)
If you must know, I moved here TG weekend 2016. I left California because it was getting too expensive, the people were snobby, and I just sort of felt like that state wasn't the place to call home regardless of being born and raised there.
***Before you continue reading, I must let you know that *gasp*! I have kids! Heavens to mergatroid; I have little humans. I have a set of twins and an infant. It's pretty self explanatory that they come first, so just an FYI.
*** Also, not really looking for a relationship right now. The men in my life kind of complicated that. So until I figure out what I want, consider yourself instantly friend zoned.
03/17/17: I haven't updated my profile in awhile, so I think I'll add and take away stuff as needed.
To start, If you feel like the stuff I write is way too much, please swipe to the left. I can't stand when people complain that I write too much or it was too long of a read to continue. You're more than welcome to find someone that doesn't feel the need to project their thoughts on paper or a website.
- Snapchat: Lepaigeface
- IG: Cloudpotatoes
So now that's out of the way, you have 2 options: If you want to learn a little bit about me and keep the rest a mystery or read the longer part later, read the first section. If you want to read the entire spiel about my life, read the 2nd section. xD
I'm Paige. 26 - and down to Earth.
- I'm a social drinker, but even that's rare. I honestly just don't like to drink. Except with an occasional Guinness.
- I'm a pharmacy technician and work from home. I'm not gonna lie and say it's sort of glorious.
- I'm really effing weird and quirky.
- Non conformist. Who I am is who I am. The older I get, the less shits I give to those that like pointing out my flaws. I wear what I wear, and do what I do. :)
- I lie in the middle of the political spectrum with a slight lean on the liberal side. I see both sides of presented issues and disagree with certain issues on both sides. Don't worry, I'm not a cry baby liberal. It is what it is. I'm just neutral. Peace. Just please don't come at me with political questions. I don't really care because you won't really get an argument.
- I'm a major home body and an introvert. The idea of staying inside and hanging out is much more appealing than being outside. I seriously loathe camping and hiking.
- I love old school video games and the 80s and 90s genre. The same goes for 80s and 90s music, too.
- Also, I love CreepyPasta.
- I probably sound like a total Bitxh. I can be, and I know it comes off as such because words lack emotion when you can't put a tone with it. Honestly, I'm not. I'm just really picky on who I decide to let into my life.
Now for my extensive about me:
My name is Paige. I'm 26 and a really down to Earth type of chick. I am totally California grown, but hate the state I was born in.
I'm an introvert with extroverted tendencies. I get in a spontaneous mood at times. But for the most part, going to bed early like an old fart sounds better.
I currently work in a pharmacy handling billing and prior authorizations. Relatively speaking, a medication that isn't covered through insurance makes it my job to get it covered. Also, I work from home. In my pajamas. All day.
I have to list some random facts through out this "About Me" portion. I have to make fun of myself before you find out first hand. :p
Random fact #1: I have an irrational fear for broken toilets. If it starts backing up, I will seriously run away! I've clogged the toilet twice and just about flipped a **** because I didn't know what to do. -_- /// To update on this, I'm actually a lot better about the overflow of toilets. Only because I've figured out how to turn off the water.
I could tell you a list of my interests, but honestly, I never really go out and take part on many of these interests. I'll list some of them:
- Old school video games. I'm talking about the SNES, GameBoy, original Playstation, Nintendo 64, etc. I love them all. I have an emulator on my computer for the SNES because I like playing Chrono Trigger every once in awhile. Also, I love The Legend of Zelda. So much, I have 2 little tattoos in relation to the game.
- Horror movies. I'm a die hard fan of anything zombie related. I actually really hate movies and can't seem to sit through a movie in a theater, yet I'm perfectly fine sitting on my ass at home watching one.
- This one might make me look like a jerk, but I love to people watch. People can end in unfortunate situations that make me laugh. I'm not talking about the ones that involve them being harmed. Just the ones where you end up laughing.
- Makeup. I know you men don't care for this stuff, but I love buying the next new thing that's popular. Even if it means that I only used it once but I can say that I have it.
- Thinking. It's odd, I know, but I day dream a lot. I think about a lot of different scenarios to whatever issues I'm currently dealing with at the moment. It causes me to overthink and think irrationally and I can't help it. My mind never shuts off. I feel like I can't write it down either as people will just question me.
I'm a major 80s and 90s fan. I always have some song on from that genre playing in my car on the way to and from work. I love the hair, the quirky style, and just the mood of it all. Right now, I'm really into the band, Tool. That's not to say I don't enjoy music from the proceeding decades. I'm a huge fan of Eminem if that says something. But I'll be honest, while everyone was listening to The Backstreet Boys and 'NSYNC, I was listening to The Beatles. Don't blame me, blame my parents. They were already in their 40s and 50s when they decided to have me. I don't regret being brought up in a household that played music between the 50s and 70s.
Random fact #2: I can't stand to ruin something that has a smooth texture to it. For example, you know when you buy a new jar of peanut butter or even plain butter and it has that smooth finish at the top? I can't ruin that. Well, I can, but I won't.
When you get to know me, I become super weird. I have a dirty mind and enjoy dirty jokes. Poop jokes, spongegar and Arthur memes are my current favorites. When I say dirty, think of Prince and his music. (Love him, by the way).
Other than being weird, I think I'm pretty boring. I don't really watch tv and I like to sleep a lot. I don't really go out much because let's face it, I'm not cool enough. I'm trying to work on that. Being in Texas compared to California has kind of been a relief. I feel a lot more free.