Hello and let me say first that though I picked the option for casual dating, I am really only looking for friends right now. Also, I am disabled (health and mobility issues), so if you cannot deal with that please do not proceed.
Now onto the good stuff...
I like to listen to music, watch tv/movies, arts/crafts, travel, and shop.
What more can I tell you about me?
- I'm addicted to coffee (iced, hot, frappes, etc and it doesn't matter if it's from McDonald's or Starbucks).
- I like pop, punk and country music, and 80's/90's/2000's pop is my favorite.
- I like watching crime dramas on tv (Criminal Minds and Law & Order: SVU are my favorites).
- I am more open and talkative online, but can be shy in person around new people.
- I don't go out a lot, haven't been to a bar in years and it's never really been my thing anyways.
Want to know more? Ask me.
Please do not click on the "meet me" or whatever link if we are not compatible. Read over my profile first. If you want a "fit" woman, don't check off the "meet me" box because it's pointless. If you do click "meet me" and really want to meet me, please send me a message. And if you do send me a message, please make conversation. Ask me questions, I'll ask you questions, let's get to know each other.
What I'm looking for on here...
No drama. It's fine if you have kids, but if your baby mama will cause drama then no thanks. Also, please do not assume that just because I am a big girl I am easy and will sleep with you right off the bat. If all you want is sex, find a hooker. You don't have to be a genius, but knowing correct grammar and spelling is important if you want me to answer. Please no text speak either, it's a pet peeve of mine.
And if you made it through my entire profile, five internet cookies for you. :)