I'm at a point in my life where I'm focusing on my career and being the best father and provider I can be to my daughter. I have my daughter 1-2 days a week and every other weekend. I've also been focusing on living a healthy lifestyle. I'm in the gym at least 4 days a week. I also play in a racquetball and basketball league. That's basically how I'm living now.
I'd like to add a few random things about me to give you a better idea of who I am:
- Music lover - I love all genres of music - not big on rap though.
- I like good beer.
- I can't dance.
- Live music is the best.
- I tip well - you'd have to suck as a waiter/waitress for me to tip less than 20%
- I don't complain at restaurants - I hate when people make a scene.
- I'm a huge animal lover, I wish I would have been a VET. Animals seem to love me too.
- I am a grate speller.
- I think that I am funny.
- I live by the Golden Rule.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- I am not materialistic.
- My belief is that the so-called "small things" in life are the things that really matter.
- I'm pretty laid back.
- I love to eat. However I am getting smarter about what I eat. At my age, it seems as though I have to work out twice as hard for half the results. NO FAST FOOD!
- I am picky about women, perhaps too picky!
- I do not have to be in a relationship to be happy. That's not me - I've never been that type of guy.
- I am a smart a**.
- I am ultra competitive. I hate to lose.
- I want the finer things in life, but I want to share it with the right person! I would rather be poor and have the right woman by my side than have the house on the hill with a woman that doesn't share my thoughts about the small things being the things that matter most. Why not have it all - right?
- I am well rounded - I'd like to thank my parents for raising me well. I've been to at least 30 of the 50 states and 5 countries. I am educated. I am just as happy to eat at a dive bar as I am eating in a 5 star restaurant.
- George Carlin is my favorite comedian.
- Tombstone and Anchorman are my favorite movies.
OK - done for now. If you'd like to know anything else, please feel free to ask. Best of luck to all of you out there!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Pretty easy going - whatever we agree to!