I'm going to keep this simple, since most of you do not read these profiles anyways....
I am looking for:
1) Long Term Relationship (looking for my eventual partner and best friend in this crazy thing we call LIFE).
2) Must be somewhat local and within a reasonable driving distance from the Central Coast of CA.
6) Time for a relationship
7) Intellectual and can carry on a conversation.
8) Not a Crazy Cat Man (I'm allergic)
9) Must like Dogs (I have two)
10) Must like MUSIC (preferably rock music, guitars, concerts, etc).
11) It's a plus if you like wine tasting, road trips and traveling. ;)
12) Last, but not least, I will not respond to emails with just "HI" and no pictures or profile **See #7** :P
******Please do not waste my time if you are a scammer/fake, flake, looking for a hook-up, have no intentions to meet, or are out of state/country (I'm not looking for a pen pal). I will also not respond to you if you message me with no picture or an incomplete profile!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I'd like to know why every guy on here thinks meeting for a "hike" is a great first date? It's not like any rationally thinking female is going to want to meet someone they don't know in the middle of nowhere on a first date! LOL
I'd prefer meeting somewhere in public for coffee/tea or a good game of pool (always up for a challenge), or anywhere we can just talk and get to know each other...