Fear not ladies, for Brian is here. I recently got the memo that there are no good men on this site. I've decided to come here and bring my chivalrous ways to rescue you from this torture we call dating.
I've got a long list of hobbies and interests posted up at the top, but that's just the tip of the ice berg. I'm a pretty simple guy that enjoys sitting by a campfire talking the night away or a random hike through the woods. I just enjoy being active. I'm all smiles and laughs most of the time. I'm a country guy at heart and can't wait to get more land someday than the 1 acre I have right now.
In an effort to highlight the good and bad about me, I've added a Pros and Cons list (Ted Mosby style, but with added commentary) so that you are able to see what you get when you are dating Brian.
1. I have a successful business with a steady income. (He has a job. High five!)
2. I don't let it take up all of my time. (I have time to plan silly / romantic dates with you.)
3. I can cook. (I'll make you some gooey chocolate pudding that will make your heart gooey for me.)
4. My house is completely paid off. (He doesn't live with his parents! Bonus points, maybe?)
5. My car is paid off. (He has reliable means for transportation and can whisk you away for a romantic evening of Putt Putt.)
6. I have all of my teeth. (He's country, but not a hillbilly.)
7. I'm tall - 6'4". (You can measure me if you like (keep your mind out of the gutter now, tsk tsk).)
8. I am sarcastic and can make anybody laugh.
9. I am an amazing dancer. (I mean seriously, I'm ridiculously good.)
10. I've never cheated in my life. (And it makes me sick that others can treat another person with such a complete lack of respect for their feelings and emotions.)
11. I'm a hopeless romantic.
12. I'm great with kids. (At times, it's like I'm just a really tall version of them.)
13. I'm handy around the house. (Plumbing, Electrical, etc., I'm your man!)
14. I've never had a bad / crazy breakup.
1. I am sometimes too sarcastic. (Yeah, like that's even possible!)
2. I sometimes tell a white lie to make people laugh. (I really can't dance. Google "Mark Madsen Dancing" if you want a general idea of my skills.)
3. I spew random word vomit if a random pretty girl tries to talk to me. (Yes, those awkward moments in romantic comedies actually happen in real life.)
4. I have a cat. (Would go in the Pros column, but it seems like half the people I know are allergic, so...)
5. I can be cheesy at times. (Please see #3 on the pros list.)
6. I'm a hopeless romantic. (The grand gestures seen in movies are often seen as creepy in the real world.)
7. I'm not religious. (I'm not against it and would support you and your decisions, it's just not for me.)
8. While I'm handy around the house, I know very little about fixing cars. (Sorry ladies, no sexy, greasy man for you. You will just have to settle for regular, clean sexy. What a bummer!)
9. I have no tattoos or piercings. ( -6 Sexy points right there.)
10. My bed has not been made in years.
1. Littering. Seriously, just keep your McDonald's bag and Pepsi bottle in your car until you get home.
2. Moms that smoke in the car and in the house with their children. Not sexy ladies. The children don't have a choice, but you do.
1. A healthy / active lifestyle is important to me.
2. Gardening and being more green is something that interests me and will be a greater part of my life in the future once I'm more settled into my next home with more land.
3. I would love to meet somebody with a love of nature / hiking / being outside.
4. To the ladies that proclaim all of the good guys are taken. Nah, they aren't. They are all over the place. Be more positive and you will find one. Don't start out with a negative attitude assuming all men are the spawn of satan. :) No, this is not me proclaiming to be a good guy. For the right girl I'm an AMAZING guy. For the wrong girl, I assume you would think I'm like all the rest.
5. Am I the only one out there that is just exhausted with dating? Geez, it's just so mentally draining at times.
6. Yes, I will ask you for a full body picture if the only pictures you have are of your face. So, please don't get angry and cuss me out and jump to conclusions that I'm "unrealistic and only looking for a stick thin model."
If you took the time to read this far, I thank you. If I'm not the guy of your dreams, then good luck on this site and I hope you find your perfect man. :) If you think I have the potential to put a life long smile on your face, then please send me a message. :) I can't wait to get to know you!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
First meet/date is whatever works in the moment and is generally weather dependent for me. I always prefer to be outdoors and enjoying the fresh air if at all possible. :)