Age: 32
Age: 29
sexonheels666: I'm sexy and I know it...LMFAO!
Non-Smoker with Thin body type
Long beach, California
32 year old Female, 5' 5" (165cm), Non-religious
Caucasian, Taurus
sexonheels666 wants to date but nothing serious.
Associates Degree
Tanning Salon

I am Seeking a Woman For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 3 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets No Pets Second Language Other

About Danielle
Before I go into anything, here are my 3 rules:

1. I'm a lesbian(sorry guys). I don't care how hot you might think you are, if you are part of the male gender you DO NOT have a shot with me. No matter how much you think you can "change my mind" WON'T HAPPEN! And yes, that also means I won't have a 3sum that includes your boyfriend cause again, I'm not into guys.

2. I'm warning you now(no matter how much you ask for them), I will not and do not send or trade nudes. I have class and I have standards.

3. I reserve the right to add or subtract any rules as I see fit. After all, I'm a girl...I can get away with it. ;p
Phew, with that being said...HI, I'm Danielle. :)

Things about me:

I'm Polish, not stupid!
I love all music basically except country
I'm 100% a girly girl, but don't mind getting dirty
I love to dance and go to clubs
I have a slight obsession when it comes to clothes, shoes, and boots
I love the beach
I'm a sucker for Italian food
I can be super sarcastic about 90% of the time...the other 10% I'm even worse. LOL!
I'm only into femme(girly girl) girls. Sorry, I just don't dig the butch look
I love pink(and yes you dirty minded people, I'm talking about the color) :p

Well, that's all for now. I may add more later, or I may decide to stay a little mysterious. HAHA!! Anything else you want to know? Message me. But please, give me more than 1 word(example: HI!) to work with. And if I don't respond, I either have A LOT of messages to go through or I'm not interested. Please don't hate the player, just hate the game. LOL!

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Usually going to a bar or a club would be great. Something public, but the chance to be intimate at the same time. Plus, I like getting dressed up. So give me a reason to do so. :)

Mail Settings
To send a message to sexonheels666 you MUST meet the following criteria:

Get the POF Mobile Apps