coldkl0wn: Pettifogger
Smokes Often with Average body type
Evergreen park, Illinois
34 year old Male, 5' 9" (175cm), Catholic
Caucasian, Virgo
coldkl0wn is looking for a relationship.
Associates Degree
Comic Nerd

I am Seeking a Woman For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View his chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Bald Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 4 years How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets Cat & Dog  

About Christopher
Heyas! Born and raised on the Southside suburbs of Chicago. I'm the coolest. I enjoy tinkering with things. But that's only when I can't be outside. I love the outdoors and sports.

I'd have to say I have a difficult time trying to explain who I am to people. I'd like to say that I'm a Romantic type, seeking his one & only, but sometimes, it seems like that is too far. I am fairly shy, but I warm up quickly. I'm goofy 90% of the time, the other 10% of the time I'm serious. I'm brutally honest, sometimes I end up eating my tongue. I'm extremely loyal. My best friend I have been friends with since we were 3 years old.

During the week, I usually work a good 40 hour work week, and am usually on call 3-4 weeks out of the year. These weeks are generally miserable. But usually when it comes to the weekends, I wind down with friends, drink a few beers, watch movies, play video games, and catch up on the shows on TV that I missed during the week. I hate commercials. Oh I love TIVO. It's the best invention ever. I'm a really big sports fan. My favorite sport is Baseball. I'm just a huge fan. I'm both a Cubs Fan & a Sox Fan. Just choose the Sox over the Cubs when they play eachother. I also love the Bears & the Blackhawks. I've even liked the Blackhawks for the past few years, when they've been that young developing team. I'm just really glad they put the games back on TV and got the fans back into the sport of hockey. It's just such a fast and exciting game. Especially Live. I also enjoy concerts, and the theatre.

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
coffee or a drink

Get the POF Mobile Apps