I'm not here to find a casual hook up, so you can move on if you are (but I'm sure you're not reading this).
I work hard and in my free time I enjoy a good workout, the outdoors, a movie, and just a good time.
I'm known for my deep laughs, sarcasm and ability to lighten a serious situation. I’m competitive and love a challenge. I'm not interested in a couch potatoes, you need to be able to keep up with me. Sense of humor and ambition is a must. Bonus points if you can cook.
Things that immediately turn me off
1. You are, or were in prison/jail
2.Crotch shot as a profile pic
3. Incorrect spelling (your vs you're)
4. Your first message to me is "hru" or "wyd". If you want me to message you back, take the time and type it out.
5. You have tattoos on your face (how will I explain that to my grandparents?)
6. Messaging me countless times with no response from me. And then when I block you, you manage to find me on a new profile. I'm just not that into you brah.
7.Messaging about my feet/toes and any act that you'll like them to partake in. Nope!!