Down to earth whitty kind of guy with a good sense of humor. Who loves to wander. Looking for someone to share life’s joyful experiences with.
Travel: (Consider myself a citizen of the world. I'm fortunate to have traveled to 17 countries, and counting.)
Cooking: ( I love cooking, it relaxes me.)
Design: ( Passion for design. I love my job)
History: ( I'm a huge history buff. You can't no where you're going, until you know where you've come from.)
Fitness: ( I enjoy being active, gym, hikes, runs, ocean etc..)
Movies/TV: ( Staying in vegging out. I know its a contradiction to the previous hobby, but we all do it!
It's even better, when you have someone to cuddle and lounge with.)
Music: ( I listen to all genres, I'm more of lyrics first, melody second kind of guy.
R&B, Rap, Rock, Metal, House, Classical, Reggae even Country.)
Nothing wrong with having an eclectic taste.)
Culture ( I enjoy trying new things and experiencing different cultures.
• Moved to the mainland, after high school for college. Lived there for a total of 15 years. In Chicago, Phoenix and Vegas.
• Worked for a famous .COM, now here designing magazines.
• I'm driven, I may not be the best. But I sure give my best, in all I do!
• I'm a huge foodie! I like going out to eat, but what's even better are home cooked meals.
• I'm attracted to intelligence. I want a person who can hold a conversation.
Be it, politics, current events or silly things like a quoting line from "Harold & Kumar go to White Castle"
• A woman who can eat, and not be self conscious about it. Women who order just a salad, on date don't cut it for me.
• Fitness, is nice but not deal breaker. Don't get me wrong, physical attraction is a must. BUT I've grown, and beauty is only skin deep.
True attraction, comes from personality.
I'm looking for someone who is ready to share a lifetime with. I know that sounds heavy and corny, but it's the truth.
I want someone who I can be myself, and take the Good, Bad and Ugly. An affectionate, loyal, genuine and loving woman.
All traits that I would give in a relationship. If you think communication is key to a lasting healthy relationship?
Please message me, we're on the same page.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I'm a dinner and drinks kind of guy. Since we're in Hawaii how about dinner over looking the ocean.