i will write a little bit about myself but if there is something you would like to know please feel free to ask :)
the basics: i am 25
- come from a pretty big family that i love more then life
- i have a****poo (dog) that is my baby lol
- i love love love playing sports esp softball
- my friends are considered family to me
- im that person that people call at 3am when they need someone and i wouldnt trade that for anything :)
- i like to think im pretty easy to talk to
- music speaks for me when i cant find the right words to say!
- ive been told i come across as a "player" but im probably one of the most loyal people you will ever meet
- i love tattoos and have quite a few
- i would camp every single weekend if i could because there is nothing better then bein outdoors esp on a lake
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I feel like your first day should be appropriate to the girl i am taking. I try and keep it simple on the first date so that there is no added presure and its eaiser to have a good time. For example maybe a trip to the city to walk the pier, have dinner, and go to a comedy show.