I am a successful professional who is now seeking that special someone to enjoy all the finer points of life with. I have a great circle of friends, family, etc., but I am missing that one special person to become my best friend, travel with, experience all that life has to offer. I would love to meet someone who is active/fit, loves to laugh, have fun, and experience life and all that it brings.
I have shared custody of my 5 year old son as well.
Things I enjoy:
- Cycling outdoors & spin classes
- Camping, boating, campfires and of course marshmallows ;-)
- Going to see a movie, a band/concert, etc.
- Playing all kinds of sports
- The gym
- Love to dance. Want to take salsa lessons. Used to do ballroom.
- Cuddling on a couch and quiet times
- Domesticated stuff like gardening (grow my own roses)
- Hanging out on a patio
- Love to travel. I am so in need of a trip (Europe, Caribbean, etc).
I have a great sense of humour, really love to laugh. I am a HUGE romantic at heart. I also love to shop, will talk with anyone about anything, and am very easy going.
With respect to who I am looking for:
- Someone fit/active. Would be great if you would join me in the gym, or go bike riding with me.
- Someone to complement me and I can complement them.
- Enjoys travel.
- Has a good sense of humour and doesn't take life too serious
- Kids are fine as I have one myself.
- Similar interests would be great.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Something easy/fun the first time. No big expectations.