One of the first things people always ask me is what nationality I am. Only one person has ever been right. My mother is korean and my dad is white. Unfortunately, I don't speak Korean. My mother raised me and my two sisters very americanized. As for this site....I'm just looking for someone to spend time with. If the right person comes along, I'd be open to taking it a step further and engaging in a lasting relationship. However, I do have standards and I know what type of guy I should be with. So, here goes:
1) Having your sh*t together is a must!
2) Can't be a momma's boy - must be able to take care of yourself, clean after yourself, do your own laundry, and cook.
3) I like a guy that takes care of himself physically. I love a man in shape.
4) I like a guy with a great sense of humor. It's always fun when I can be a goofball around him, but will also take me seriously.
5) I admire a guy who sees me as his equal, not someone who is inferior.
and last but not least.....
6) Mr. Right is one who demonstrates and expresses to me that "I'm worth it."
Anyone out there that can meet most of the above criteria??? I'm curious to see if such a person exists!!!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Usually involving a conversation over a cup of coffee or glass of wine. But if you want to be bold, you can take me out to dinner as well :)