fafa1124: My profile says a lot - read it!
Non-Smoker with A Few Extra Pounds body type
Teaneck, New Jersey
51 year old Female, 5' 0" (152cm), Non-religious
Caucasian, Sagittarius
fafa1124 is looking for a relationship.
Bachelors Degree
Free Thinker
Mortgage Loan Officer - Residential

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term
Needs Test View her relationship needs Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Does not want children
Marital Status Divorced Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 10 years How ambitious are you? Somewhat Ambitious
Pets Cat  

About Me
I don't have the "meet me" feature -- I've canceled my upgraded membership. Best of luck to all of us out here fishing. *update* getting rid of 'meet me' has enabled me to free myself from people who swipe yes without reading the profile.
I have a happy soul! We all have negative moments, but at my core, I've got a smile. If I had to pick one word to describe myself, I'd select "multi-faceted". Ok, maybe that's technically two words. Get over it. :) I really like being Me! I don't want to give the impression that every moment of my life is a roller coaster or carnival, because I love and crave the quiet, relaxed times just as much as the busy times. However, I try to fill my life with a variety of experiences. I am a divorced mom, and my ex and I share positive joint custody of two wonderful boys ages 16 and 18 as of 11/2017. I am enormously fortunate -- my ex and I get along well. I am in the mortgage industry, which I find fascinating. It's been quite challenging recently, but this is what I want to do, so I'm going to tough it out. I've been in this business since December 2003, and I love my job 95% of the time. If you want to know about the other 5%, see the first line of my profile to understand why I'm not talking about that right now. Haha. I'm well-spoken, quick witted, quick to feel emotion and share it. I rarely am angry, and I get over it very quickly. I've been told that I forge "the strangest relationships with people". I take that as a compliment. That confirms to me that I am open and have no prejudicial tendencies. I am happy with my life, and I don't need a man to fill any gaping voids. However, I often think to myself that I'd like to share whatever I happen to be doing with my soul mate. I don't want some one who will tailor his entire life around what I'm doing. I want him to do his own thing, and I want our intersection to make things better for both of us. He's gotta be ok with some spontaneity and have no prejudices about different sorts of people. He's also gotta be thrilled with the fact that my children are my first priority for now. However, it's time for that to shift. I talk too much sometimes, so I'll stop here.....for now. :) My photos are between 5 years and 1 month old as of 11/2017 :) p.s. I find it appealing when a man takes pride in his use of our language. If your profile description is written without attention to spelling, usage, grammar, etc., I will be turned off and unlikely to respond. Another update -- I've found that I get along better with men who have children in their lives. I don't count out a man who has no children of his own, because fate sometimes makes that decision for a person. However, it's important that man fully understands just how much a part of me my children are.

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
What I'm looking for...
Ultimately a true partner. A mutually complementary pairing. We both have full lives already, but together we are 2+2=5. Chemistry, affection, passion, friendship. Humor. A regular guy. A guys' guy, but not a heel.. He is kindhearted but fierce. Well spoken. Always learning. An emotionally mature communicator. Able to be both alpha and beta. Loyal. He's been hurt, and he's hurt others. He's learned from both experiences. The one I want by my side for the best and worst things life brings.

Mail Settings
To send a message to fafa1124 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age Between:40 and 52.
Lives in United States
Lives within 75 You must have a picture to contact this user.

Get the POF Mobile Apps