Hello, thank you for stopping to look at my profile. I just accepted a job in Merrimack and just relocated here. I will update my profile later to be more accurate but removed most of the Michigan related things. I grew up in Maine, so I am very familiar with this part of the country.
I absolutely love to travel. Would be nice if I met someone that would like to go with me (must have your passport). Your job is not important to me, I am comfortable in life so do not need to worry about what my future partner would do. Feel free to ask me any questions, really look forward to hearing from you.
I will just end the post with a few interesting tidbits about me...
1. I speak fluent conversational Chinese
2. I have visited every contiguous US state
3. I don't eat seafood, sorry I am a pure land lubber
4. I am a huge dog lover, I like cats as well, just not as much. Black Lab is my favorite breed.
5. I am a die-hard Redsox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins fan...
6. I just became an Michigan resident....
7. Hmmm, I scored a perfect score on my math SAT (verbal wasn't as great, but still good)
8. I am a veteran of the US military, went to a service academy (you can guess which one)
9. I have had a top secret clearance in the past
10. I still call Mom or Dad 3 or 4 times a week, so family is very important to me
11. I have never been married, have no children
12. I have never smoked... would prefer you didn't either.
13. I have no children, but love kids. I am not sure if my future will include children or not, so is not a deal breaker either way.
14. Used to jump off bridges in college haha.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Grab a bite to eat or some drinks, see if there are any sparks.