Firstly, I am a Christian. I have one son who is my world, and I'd love to get married and have more kids. I'm an animal lover as well and our house looks like a small animal rescue at times ;) I prefer "traditional gender roles" and generally like for the man to take the lead. That's not to say there shouldn't be give and take in a relationship. I am a very loyal person and will do anything for my friends, family, and my partner. I'm a plus size girl and I'm in a wheelchair. If either of those things bother you, then don't bother me. If you have questions, I'm happy to answer. Please keep in mind, I'm not looking for a hookup, sexting, or trading dirty pics, etc. I'm looking for something substantial.
What I'm looking for in a man:
* God fearing (see #1 above). Really if God is a part of your life, then most of this list should follow.
* Trustworthy and honest
* Loves family
* Someone who I can laugh and be silly with
* Does not use drugs or smoke
* Hard worker- don't care what your job choice is, just do it to the best of your ability
* I'm not into gaming. If you are, that's cool but you've got to be able to leave the screen behind and join the real world.
* Someone who can carry a conversation.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
What's your favorite place you've ever traveled?