- 36 years OLD.
- 5'6" but can be taller because of heels. 5'11.5" is the maximum height I can reach (5.5" heels :D).
- Unless I raise my arms. Then I can reach more than 5'11.5" because I have orangutan arms. Seriously. They're freakishly long.
- Born and raised in NY.
- I now live in Brooklyn among many Chinese people. They often speak Chinese to me. I am often confused.
- Fluent in English, Korean, and conversational French.
- I can play piano and violin because that's what Asians do. I'm kidding. Sorta.
- I love all genres of music. Good music is good music. I particularly enjoy R&B.
- Huge NY Yankees fan.
- I hate driving therefore, I never do. Long story.
- Allergic to cats so if you have a cat, I'm afraid it won't work out between us. Sad, I know.
- Love dogs. Show me a dog and 90% of the time I can tell you what breed(s) it is.
- I have double-jointed elbows. Freaky.
- I have dimples.
- I don't have perfect teeth or a perfect smile, which I hate.
- My hair is naturally very wavy. I do not have the typical Asian, stick-straight hair.
- I have great legs since I'm a dog walker.
- I sing all the time. Am I any good? I don't know and I don't care.
- Favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.
- Favorite novel is The Catcher in the Rye.
- Favorite color is purple.
- Favorite number is 13.
- Favorite word is onomatopoeia.
- Grammar freak (not a fan of using the word N*zi).
- I'm a better writer than talker. I'm seriously awful on dates. If I could type on a laptop on dates, I'd probably be married by now.
- Bit of a homebody. It's mostly because of my dog. Can't travel much because of him. Just want to spend as much time with him since he's old.
- Looking for something serious. Not interested in any flings whatsoever.
- I'd like to think that I have a great sense of humor.
- Don't really do the clubbing scene. I feel too old for it.
- I'm single because I simply have not found the right man.
If you're not scared of me, then please continue.
- Asian/Mixed Asian.
- At least 5'9" because I'd like to be shorter than a man even when I'm wearing heels.
- In shape, but not a meathead, douchebag who likes to lift things up and put them down.
- Nice booty. I love a nice booty on a man. Mmhmm.
- Broad shoulders. Mmm.
- Fine with just staying in on a Sat. night and making dinner, cuddling up and watching a movie.
- Ambitious, driven, motivated.
- A bonus if you like to watch sports - I love watching baseball, football, boxing.
- Must love dogs. An absolute must.
- Your English must be spectacular. Okay, that's a big adjective, but remember. I'm a grammar freak.
- Your and you're are different words. Please know the difference.
- No players wanted. Go away and do not come anywhere near me.
- Treats his woman right.
- Not a jerk! That is unacceptable.
- Not afraid of commitment. I beg of you. I don't want a man who can't or refuses to commit.
- Willing to put up with my quirks and weirdness.
- Doesn't message with just "hi, hru, wyd, hey."
- Loves Korean food and hot pot. I need an AYCE hot pot buddy!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A date at Yankee Stadium! It seems like something interesting happens every time I go to a game. I've actually been to the longest and shortest games played at the new stadium.
Realistically, something low-key. I'm pretty laid back and I don't need to be taken to a fancy restaurant for you to impress me. It would be nice to go somewhere that would be easy for us to converse and learn more about each other. How about the park? Maybe I can bring my dog and you can bring yours too if you have one.