( . .)
•*.•*´¨`*••* Hai! Name's Freda *••*´¨`*•.*•
- Sarcasm is my speciality
- I just moved here on a whim about 2 years ago
- I have a three legged pup named Motley
- He thinks he has four
- I love Sushi and green tea
- Favorite color is purple
- I love video games
- I stream on Twitch TV
- Love listening to people talk about comics
- I listen to classical music, jazz, blues, classic rock, alternative rock, hardcore, pop and hipster music.
- I guess I could have just said "not country."
- I love to dance
- Especially when no one is watching
- I'm a sucker if you play the guitar or piano
- Double points for being able to sing and play at the same time.
- Horror Movies > Chick Flicks
- Bob's Burgers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Game of Thrones and Rick & Morty are my favorite TV shows
- Road trips!
- I just sneezed
- I think i'm getting sick
- I love spontaneous personalities - you guys are the coolest
- Batman > Superman
I guess I'm looking for someone who I can laugh with. Higher than 5'8. Likes dogs. Knows the difference between 'you're' and 'your'. Someone that understands "after this game" means I can't pause it. Responsible but still has fun. Holds the door. Knows how to turn me on. Someone who I can make smile and share my cheesy pun jokes with. Thinks for himself but still take what I say into consideration.
But in all seriousness I don't mind just meeting new people... so drop a hello! (>'.')>
Also, any penis pictures will be laughed at and shared on the web with my fellow Twitch community.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I've noticed a lot of people put "sky diving". Is that really what you're going to do? Go sky diving on a first date? No. Be realistic.
Obviously an ideal first date would be riding a unicorn in the night sky. I've always wanted to touch a cloud. =)