6.13.2018 I'm single looking for a LTR. It seems there are a lot of 'fake' profiles on these sites but in spite of that I enjoy looking at pictures (the more the better) and reading the profiles. All of my pictures are recent. I enjoy:
- Music, especially in small venues, if live. Just saw Journey and Def Leppard and I have a few pairs of tickets for some smaller venues. Maybe you'd like to join me?
- Microbreweries, Hefewiezen is my preferred and I think IPAs are girly-beers but you IPA lovers will argue that point.
- Arts and crafts festivals, I appreciate handmade organic art.
- Wineries, although I know very little about wine except what I like when I taste it. Preferred is syrah or shiraz.
- Reading, frequent the local library.
- Exercise, on a regular basis. I believe in a healthy lifestyle and workout on a regular basis but I'm not a gym rat. I practice Yin Yoga as a counter balance. I workout mainly so I don't creak and so I can enjoy a beverage whenever I want!
- Cooking, but I don't do it very often. I'm pretty good at it, not gourmet, but tasty.
- Humor! I have a great sense of humor and like to laugh and make people laugh. Board games (Scrabble) and cards (Gin and Card Against Humanity).
- Chocolate, if you've read this far, I HATE chocolate :) Yes, it's true.
I'd like to exchange a few messages and if there's a good vibe happening then let's meet. I'm not looking for a pen pal so not interested in endless messaging and texting without meeting. Please do me the favor of a response if I send you a message and I will do the same. I'm an open book so if you want to know something please ask.
There are some rules I won't break and things I desire:
- No smoking.
- No separated or married men and please be single for more than 10 minutes.
- No long distance relationships. I've been there and it doesn't work for me.
- No third party to your existing relationship.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I think chatting via written word is good initially but you need to meet in person to see if that connection is there.