I hate to start off this way but unfortunately it's needed. I am NOT interested in a hook-up or anything sexual. I am also NOT interested in chatting -if you'd like to talk to me please email me something more than one line.
1. I’ve been told I’m outgoing, with a great sense of humor, intelligent and engaging. I love to have fun and have a quirky perspective on things. I’m a creative and logical thinker and a good conversationalist that loves getting to know other people.
2. Youngest of three sisters, of whom I’m very close to along with my mother; however I have a complicated, funny, unorthodox extended family (by unorthodox don’t let that call into question our commitment or loyalty to each other)
2. I grew up in Southern California but have lived in the Bay Area and Boston for a time. I have owned several houses, lived with roommates and lived alone. All these choices have taught me quite a bit in different ways.
3. I’m a car girl – I can’t take an engine apart but I love the way it sounds smells and feels. 50s and 60s muscle cars are my weakness. I love watching TopGear, Overhaulin’, Velocity…. I had a 2009 Challenger that I adored (but I was traveling so much for work I sold it). Someday soon I hope to get my next speed machine.
4. I’m a girlie-girl but based in reality – I love getting dolled up for a night on the town or jeans for a movie, but I do always take my time to look my best. I’m a bit of a chameleon, always changing my hair or trying some new trend.
5. I have a quick wit
6. I respect opinions and love when they're backed up with thought, experience and insight.
7. I have two dogs that I adore and love spending time with. On weekends I love going up to the mountains with my sister and her dogs and hiking them off-leash through the forest.
8. I cherish the people I call my friends – most of them I’ve had all of my life.
9. I love to work. I love a challenge and I love doing a job well done. My job can at times be a bit overwhelming, but it’s rewarding and I appreciate it.
10. House and trance music makes me dance and makes me happy. But I also love Salsa, Pop, Country, Classical, Reggae….heck pretty much everything except rap I have on my iPod.
11. Reading is a great escape – I read two to three books a month
12. I’m a seven season ticket holder to the Ontario Reign ECHL hockey team. I have jerseys signed by the team, I get involved with community events and love love love the wild, crazy, fun energy at a hockey game.
13. Being on the ocean or water makes me happy – I usually go Whale Watching off the coast several times a year.
14. I’ve traveled all over the United States and to London. Chicago is my current town of choice and I want to travel many other places as well when I find friends to travel with. I love the diversity of urban settings from theaters, museums, parks, nightlife, and the high rise hustle and flow of a city. Architecture is a love of mine.
15. I love a good debate – I often pick the opposing side of a conversation just to keep a good one going!
Who I’m attracted to
1. Clean cut, tall, stocky/solid – I’m 5’8 and curvy, I like a man who makes me feel like a lady in his arms.
2. Confident, assertive and a man who’s not afraid to take-charge.
3. Educated – not necessarily book-education, but someone who has had experience and knows
how to apply it.
4. Financially stable – while money isn’t everything, I am interested in a man who has reached a place that he’s able to provide beyond the basics in life. The true values are laughter, conversation and connection so if those are missing there's really no financial value that can replace them!
5. Prefer someone who has no children, or no young children.