I like to believe I am a good person, genuine in my dealings with others. Strategic and a planner, I don't do well with constant spontaneity (surprises are great as long as I can easily wrap my mind around it). More of a "homebody" at heart and introverted - although from my career and the hundreds of people I interact with it may be a surprise. I've been called an Alpha female with a large ego and incredibly humble and receptive to feedback in the same 24 hour period. I am a decent aunt and sister, passable daughter, and considerate friend.
As passe as it sounds, I would like to find my other half. Not looking for a partner in crime as I enjoy my job (not 420 friendly either - no judgement, again just like my job). Or the better part of me (as I feel like I'm generally a decent human being - always striving to be better but that's a personal journey I need to undertake with or without a companion).
Just looking for the man I want to talk to, whom I can share my joys and burdens with, and who I can experience the ups and downs of life with.
Looking for a man who:
- Lets me talk his ear off late at night when I can't fall to sleep
- Doesn't give me $h1t when I'm tired at 930 pm.
- Can make me laugh and forget about the day for a while
- Respects that I take a lot of pride in my career and understands it's not always easy to "shut it off"
- Hasn't "been there done that" on every (a lot of) life experience
- Understands that in this day and age my caution isn't me being a B-Tch...I am generally untrusting of strangers who can write whatever they want
- Has 1 or less marriages under his belt
- Is between 37 - 45
I am okay with:
Tattoos (as long as not on neck, face, hands)
Military (please don't say you are in and not be)
Has kids (as long as they are at least 20 years in age difference from me (i.e. NTE 18)
I don't expect forever in the first 50 mins but am looking for:
- Genuine Interest
- Mutual Attraction
- Consideration for the other person.
I have hit the 4 month mark here. I am looking for someone to date with the potential for it to lead somewhere.
DO NOT message me if you:
- Have a Fetlife score on your profile
- One of your pictures is of you a millimeter away from showing your stuff
- Your profile picture isn't you (inspirational quotes don't work for me either)
- You are living with your ex, separated, or in an "open" relationship.
- You have asked or plan to ask a woman before meeting them in person about their levels of intimacy, the quality of their physical interaction, note their breast size, or discuss the size of your member - generally acting like a 12 year old adolescent isn't my cup of tea.
- Have already decided if you are not willing to have kids
- Have no plans to ever get married
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Not interested in endless texts or messages that lead nowhere