I am an open, light-hearted woman who isn't afraid to try new things. I'm socially and politically liberal, love the outdoors, and I find water to be very calming and peaceful (especially the beach). I enjoy hiking and bike rides, walking and jogging at the lake or beach, and anything that gets me out in the fresh air and sunshine. My kids, parents, and extended family are my world.
A Few Suggestions:
1. I typically prefer African-American men.
2. I'm very liberal in about every aspect of my life except for dating. I definitely have very traditional values when it comes to relationships... meaning I like men with good manners, who know how to be a gentleman and how to treat a lady, men who open doors, etc.
3. If you only want to message and text... I'm not the right person for you. We have moved to a place in our culture where we spend way too much time communicating via computers and text messages instead of having real conversations. After you read my profile to see if you match what I am looking for, send me a message and lets find out if we are compatible.
4. If you are a couch potato or an overly obsessed sports fanatic... I'm not the right match for you.
5. If you are a man who has career goals and ambitions but knows how to balance that with time to relax and play, send me a message... you might be who I am looking for. :)