Welcome! Thanks for visiting - so here's my brief summary -
I'm English, friendly, likes all of the typical English things (bars, sports, jokes, talking, the Queen)
I talk too much...
I've just moved to Guangzhou in September 2017 and I'm a General Manager, before that I used to live in Shenzhen and Shanghai
- trying to keep fit (gym classes, swimming, using mobike more than anyone in Shanghai)
- making new friends
- trying not get hit by cars, buses, bikes
- hanging out in bars (I am English after all)
- making lists
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Music - strangely, the older I get, the more hip hop I listen to
- alternative (whatever that is)
- other instrumental type music to listen to at work
Podcasts - I'm more of a podcast listener than book read these days.
Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast is possibly what I look forward to the most each week
TV shows - Game of Thrones, Family Guy, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Homeland, Walking Dead - you get the idea
You should message me if you think you can make me laugh
- you don't mind an English guy who likes bars and sports
- you like coffee
- you like talking rubbish
- you have a lot of money and are happy to take care of me :)
***the last line is a joke - I don't really care if you have a lot of money - some people have told me they thought I was serious!