1. I work a full-time job that I love from Sunday to Thursdays, mostly closing shifts, which makes me a night person I guess... I use to be more of a day person.
2. I had stopped running this past winter, and it showed. So I started back up in the Spring. I am up to five miles, four times a week,I am hoping to push it to seven by this August or so. I had been pretty out of shape, so I am working on it.
2b. Oh yeah, I hadn't been very happy with myself so I am fixing it.
3. I was vegan for two years, not so much anymore, however my eating habits haven't changed much. My diet was due to more health reasons and not being a douchebag
4. I live in the Brooklyn neighborhood, in a place I just moved into... it's nice to have "adult" furniture after living with roommates for so many years
5. I tend to go to bars just east of the river, sometimes in Sellwood as I work in the neighborhood... I do like coffee and tea, so I am comfortable at a coffee shop as well. Actually, I have pretty much stopped drinking until September 4th (all part of my work out plan) so for now, coffee, tea and delicious water!
6. I like animals... your animals will like me, more than you will like me. When asked if I am a dog person or a cat person I usually say yes. I do however tend to pet cats on the sidewalk on a more regular basis, as they don't tend to maul as much as some unknown dogs.
7. I like seeing movies, but it seems I haven't got out much lately to see them.
8. I am 5'8", I have graying black hair, a little thick at the moment, but that changes from time to time.
9. I love art, I work on a comic zine called "Pug" about a pug, though right now I am working on a couple of shadow boxes. I also have a few tattoos,one of them being an octopus half-sleeve... funny thing... some one E-mailed me just to tell me "Ooh, I have tattoos, I am SOOOO cool." I sent back a reply to see if she wanted to get a beer or something, but she had deleted her profile... pity.
10. Oh I don't know, ask me I guess. Oh, I get around town by scooter, it's fun and even more so when it's not raining... Well I use to get around by scooter until I was hit by a car... Obviously I'm okay now, so... Oh, I tend to use profanity quite a bit.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Meet for coffee and or a beer/drink, go from there.