I’ve always preferred the bulleted list approach
• I’m a teacher and I absolutely love all of my “children.” But I also love the fact that I get to send them away when the bell rings :
• While I absolutely love my job as a teacher-my ultimate dream job is to perform in live musical theatre. Shows like Wicked, The Producers, Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, 42nd Street, etc.
• Swing Dancing is my favorite style of dance, but I also just love to dance in general. Even the crazy kind of dancing you do when you get out of the shower.
• I volunteer at a local animal shelter because I’m crazy about animals-pretty much any kind. Dogs are my favorite, but usually if it has fur- it has my heart
• I have two guinea pigs that are spoiled beyond belief. Why guinea pigs you might ask…well send me a message and I will tell you
• I’m very loyal to those I care about. I have the kind of mama bear attitude, if you mess around with people I care about I will defend them to my dying breath.
• I love to travel and my goal is to visit 6 of the 7 continents before I die. Unfortunately, Antartica hasn’t quite made the cut
• I will choose the beach over the mountains any day of the week. But if you ask me to go to the mountains with you, I’ll enjoy myself there too.
• I love big cities and would love to live in one someday. Seattle is my favorite (that I’ve been to so far) so once I finish school I’m hoping to maybe move out of here. But then again who knows?
• I love to laugh and have fun. Just the other day when I went grocery shopping, I got a running start and hopped on the cart in the parking lot just for fun!
• If given the choice I will always read the book instead of watching the movie. But I do love movies too.
• I love new experiences, if I haven’t tried it yet-I will try almost anything once!
• I have an irrational fear of heights meaning skydiving is probably not something I’ll try once. However, I love roller coasters and parasailing-so go figure.
That’s all I can think of right now-I may add more later. Or if you want to know more don’t be afraid to ask!
Send me a message if you want to make a new friend-I love making new friends.
If you're looking for more than friendship you should know...Faith is a HUGE part of my life, so its important that a potential match share that faith with me. To keep it simple, do you love Jesus?
I look forward to hearing from you!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
It really depends on the person. I like to have fun in creative ways. So whatever will let us get to know each other. It could be dinner and a movie, a night of dancing, a day on the beach, whatever sounds good to you, I'm usually game.