I'd like for my next relationship to start through friendship to build trust, respect, and rapport.
I understand every person and situation is unique.
I know exactly what I'm looking for.
I'd rather be single then with a guy who's not perfect for me.
Which includes ALL the following:
CHEMISTRY!!!!! (that doesn't mean sex or kissing) - achieved through physical attraction, sense of humor, and a good conversation where we connect or similarities
Intelligent and humble
COURAGE (EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, & physically)
Willing to ALWAYS learn and grow
Adventurous- Enjoys traveling, Will go to go to rock or country concerts
Attractive- clean cut, well groomed, not hairy, clean/straight teeth, no tat sleeves, on neck, or hands. Anywhere between muscular and lean. (I prefer guys with blue or green eyes)
Timely (I see being late as selfish, inconsiderate, disrespectful, passive aggressive, controlling, and/or disorganized)
Conflict Resolution Skills
I'll be the same for you. I hold myself to high standards and I expect the same.
Not respecting my sleep or the peace and quiet that I need prior to it. That includes being courteous and not starting any new conversations about anything. Basically, leave me the fk alone while I sleep, & 10 min after waking. Please be quiet.
- Goal oriented, authentic, down-to-earth, realist, fun, intelligent, organized, considerate, self expressed, introspective, efficient, responsible, healthy, balanced, high standards, adventurous, and caring.
- I've lived in PA, NC, SC, VA, TX, and Japan. But CA most of my life. I like the weather the best & a variety of fun activities.
- I tend to laugh at things I probably shouldn't be laughing at (like on the TV shows, House and Tosh.0)
- I like creating new experiences, trying different restaurants, foods, activities, festivals, concerts, ect.
- When it's good weather, I enjoy going kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, BBQing by the pool/lake/beach and outdoor adventures.
- When it's bad weather, I enjoy reading, watching movies & videos on You Tube.
- My plan is to travel the world, so you'll need to be up for it.
- I'm an ESTJ personality type (Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judgment)- "The Executive"
- My commitment is to the truth, above all else.
- I'd like to take my time to get to know you (even on a friendship level), since it takes time for you to build trust with me.
- My philosophy is that trust & respect are earned. That's my foundation for all my relationships.
- 771 credit score
- 0 Credit card debt
- No car payments
- Diest philosophy & like buddhism
- Political views: Independent. Fiscally conservative and socially liberal (Except with abortion).
- My love needs are: Quality time and gifts (it's not about the price, it's the thoughtfulness of them that counts with me)
In a Relationship:
The relationship I end up will start as a friendship bc I expect the person I'm in a romantic relationship to also be my friend. The beginning is the foundation for a meaningful and successful relationship. I like to START with the END in mind.
I enjoy deep and/or intellectual conversations about everything in life, as well as joking around.
Our shared values are my 1st priority, such as authenticity and honesty. Chemistry (attractiveness, good/intelligent conversation), is a second runner up.
My philosophy is: Trust is earned. Therefore, I'll take my time to get to know you.
Movie: #1 comedies #2 action/drama
This Means War, Longest Ride, Taken, Goodwill Hunting, Lone Survivor, Christmas Kiss, The Secret, No Strings Attached, Sweet Home Alabama, Inside Out, Seven, Elf, Step Brothers, Magic Mike, Trainwrecked, Man on Fire, Love Actually, Madagascar
Shows: House, Tosh.0, Forensic Files, Lie to Me, Family Fued, TLC
Music: Pop, Country, Dance, Alternative & Rock
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A hike, kayak, paddle board, an activity, tea, trivia night, sporting event, or lunch. Something healthy.
Nowhere too loud, movies, or alcoholic drinks.
Going to a place I can hear and experience you, and we can talk, is perfect.